Good News 24 Days Extra in ₹2999/- Recharge

IndiaN

Contributor
Reaction score
LZ8ZUOK.jpg
hQTyP8Q.jpg

Any yearly pack with no limit on daily data
₹1559 plan 336 days validity 24 GB 4G data no daily limit. You can add ₹222 data booster to add 50 GB additional data with your base plan validity, so depending on how much bulk data you need you can add multiples of the ₹222 data booster.

₹1559 plan 336 days validity 24 GB 4G data no daily limit. You can add ₹222 data booster to add 50 GB additional data with your base plan validity, so depending on how much bulk data you need you can add multiples of the ₹222 data booster.
I am doing that that already. But last year there was a yearly plan of 750 gb.

To all :
I am not against this website or jio but telling the true fact behind the vouchers section in jio.

If you add any pack in the voucher area, the base benefits (voice calling, daily data, SMS, default validity) will remain the same. But the extra benefits like : OTT, extra validity, extra data if any will dynamically change. Note this before adding any pack as a voucher.

To all :
I am not against this website or jio but telling the true fact behind the vouchers section in jio.

If you add any pack in the voucher area, the base benefits (voice calling, daily data, SMS, default validity) will remain the same. But the extra benefits like : OTT, extra validity, extra data if any will dynamically change. Note this before adding any pack as a voucher.
I believe a very small faction of the user base would be adding recharges as vouchers. Most people just recharge and add it to the queue. I personally haven't come across anyone else who adds them as vouchers.

I believe a very small faction of the user base would be adding recharges as vouchers. Most people just recharge and add it to the queue. I personally haven't come across anyone else who adds them as vouchers.
I have posted the hidden fact behind the vouchers. The extra benefits are valid only when recharged in the queue method. Jio says even the extra benefits are valid during claim. But the app / system dynamically changes the extra benefits. Hope they do not reduce the default benefits in case of any increase in the price of the packs (after the central govt election in 2024).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock