2022 Commonwealth Games | News & Updates

40 year old sharath kamal won gold
kyGZMke.jpg

Agreed bro but letting a covid + player in a final of CWG is justified??? . This is the same country which denied the entry of a tennis player for their so called covid protocols. What if India wnet through same , Australian media would have slaughtered us ...
Vaccination is the new norm across all countries to fight a deadly disease. It is not some so called protocol. For some tennis player's ego. No one could put other players, officials, crew and audiences at risk.

Vaccination is the new norm across all countries to fight a deadly disease. It is not some so called protocol. For some tennis player's ego. No one could put other players, officials, crew and audiences at risk.
Bro this implies to their players as well . Taking permission and allowing their covid Positive player is not justified at any cost !!!!

Bro this implies to their players as well . Taking permission and allowing their covid Positive player is not justified at any cost !!!!
yes though vaccinated may not afect others they should have still used other players.

for one thing though we do have to give credit to australia for supporting their womens cricket team and also having women's big bash league compared to them , even after being one of the richest cricket board -we still dont have womens only ipl or conduct t20 matches regularly with world players how would they get more experience of playing under similar intense situations regularly for long term improvement of their game.

i think they not go for other player coz they already one player short perry was unfit if she was fit i don't think Australia filded that player plus in presentation ceremony the player got covid denid handshake with presenter even she denied to take medal on her neck everything in shrt she tried to take every type of precautions that is possible final her involvement not hugely plus for Australia 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock