Discussion 2019 General Elections' Results - Updates & Discussions

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Indian Media is ready for the Election Results of 2019. Take a look at what different channels are offering viewers to get their attention-

Deputy executive editor of CNN-New18's Anand Narasimhan will use "elex-a drone quadcopter" that will hover over a virtual map of India to give the "big picture" of the results using virtual reality.

Times now said "Our collaboration with Pixotope means that for the first time ever in India's electoral history and in the broadcast of elections, you will be seeing software innovation powered by the Unreal Engine (a game engine)"

Zee News will have a 'New Studio' and they will stream the results to over 170 countries simultaneously

NDTV said that they will have new 3D interactive maps, breaking news alerts and many more state of the art graphics.

While India TV plans to attract viewers by hosting a Competition in which viewers can win chance to see AapKiAadalat Live and also win Cash Prizes.

Prasar Bharti has said that for the first they will collaborate with Google to show live results on YouTube.

Drones, virtual reality and good old analysis, TV channels pull out the stops for counting day

Last edited:
Postal Ballets and EVMs both will be Counted together earlier Postal Ballet were counted before counting EVMs.

And the Counting Begins.....

Y6vPTju.png

Damn... DDnews Has the best graphics.... Among election graphics... Surprised.. Looks absolute clean on TV screen.. Very good.

Section 144 imposed in Mandya, Karnataka acording to Times Now

Last edited:
I have not copied the whole article, just some parts which were quoted. I have added info from my end too and did some modifications also. Link to article is also embedded.
👇
The right way to share is to either just take TWO PARAGRAPHS or 4 LINES (NOT MORE) and embed the original link at the end.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock