Discussion 2019 General Elections' Results - Updates & Discussions

Congratulations @Anish Pai bro. You should be very happy today! Congratulations to NDA too for the great victory!! Getting more seats than last time is quite an achievement. Proves that Modi mania is still alive in the entire country except 3-4 states. Hope our PM makes the country and it's people stronger with good governance!

Thanks @Siva bro. Congratulations to you too.

kudos to jaganmohan reddy as well.... YSR congress ( Andhra ), he has got d 3rd most highest seats, after bjp n congress. :cap2:

He cud have been a kingmaker, if BJP had fell short of majority.:gang:

It's high time that Congress should get non Gandhi family president . Those marginal changes won't help Congress unless top to bottom party is reshuffled .
Strong opposition is need of hour .
60750034-2589356181075697-4377151778676801536-o.jpg

After independence Congress ruled in west Bengal.
Then CPIM ruled 34 years in Bengal .
Both these parties are vanished now in Bengal.
Now TMC is there for almost 9 years.
And from yesterday's result we can conclude that the 4th phase of Political Era has just now begin in Bengal
And I think in near future , maybe in 2021, TMC will also going to vanish from Bengal Politics.

Last edited:
Bjp won by doing gotala in evm machines, spent crores of unknown money from unknown sources(poor people tax money etc etc)
Other wise it was hung assembly confirmed
Coming days everything will b exposed
So just wait and watch

Last edited by a moderator:
I am shocked as how the heavy weights are defeated in West Bengal.... Really cant believe it.... BJP 17+ in West Bengal cant digest it.... All because of Left + Congress + SUCI unable to retain their votes. But I am happy that in my constituency AITMC won by huge margin:
1. South Kolkata Constituency:

Winner: 1. Mala Roy AITMC : 5,72,188 Votes
2. Chandra Kumar Bose BJP: 4,17,086 Votes
3. Nandini Mukherjee LF: 1,39.770 Votes
4. Mita Chakraborty INC: 42,536 Votes
5. Debabrata Bera SUCI: 2,389 Votes
6. Sarfaraz Khan: BSP 2,358 Votes
7. Shridhar Chandra Bagari: Shiv Sena 1,697 Votes.

yDCNMly.jpg

Though i dont want to comment here, i strongly feel the TRUTH needs to be brought out.

The ECI has said that the EVM and VVPAT data are 100% matching. So that brings an end to the so called fake stories.

To those blaming EVMs, please respect peoples verdict. Democracy has won.

EVM clears acid test, disproves naysayers with VVPAT matching success

EVM clears acid test, disproves naysayers with VVPAT matching success

Last edited:
The ECI has said that the EVM and VVPAT data are 100% matching. So that brings and end to the so called fake stories.
Learn to respect peoples verdict.
[/QUOTE]
I
yDCNMly.jpg

Though i dont want to comment here, i strongly feel the TRUTH needs to be brought out.

The ECI has said that the EVM and VVPAT data are 100% matching. So that brings an end to the so called fake stories.

To those blaming EVMs, Learn to respect peoples verdict.
Chances r there
Already matched stuff kept in strong room

Bro wait everything will b put soon
Just have patience, enjoy modi win
Another point forgot which modi won with help of EC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock