• Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 678

Which smartphones you like most

• Old 16:9 aspect ration smartphone

• New 18:9 aspect ratio smartphones

Results are only viewable after voting.

karan

Reaction score
Hi guys , i start a new thread on this topic because i have lot of questions in my mind related to this topic..i hope i will find some answers......Like some other trends, such as the notch, the 18:9 screens smartphones have flooded the market,we ll not find any
Single new good smartphone with 16:9 aspect ratio ....But there is biggest disadvantage with 18:9 aspect ratio smartphones that vedios are not ready for this aspect ratio there are two big black bars on the side of the video when viewing it in landscape mode which can be distracting...it irritates alot and feels like we are watching vedio in letterbox...and if we force to zoom large part of vedio will cut from both sides

So my questions are ...will tv channels , and online apps like voot , Hotstar will ever start making content in new aspect ratio of 18:9 or we have to watch shows always in 16:9 aspect ratio
My second question is that ...is any chance that we can get to see world cup and ipl in 18:9 format
And last question is there any new good smartphone available with old 16:9 aspect ratio ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock