100% Extra 3G offer from Vodafone

I had activated this double data offer for Rs.1347. But when I called customer care, they told me that we will get a total of 4gb data only with an validity of 3 months. But what I understood is 4+4+4 (12)gb data for 3 months, each 4gb will be credited at the end of each month. If this is not the case Vodafone really sucks. Guys please help me to give clarity about the same...

bennet.mathew bro welcome to ddf:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup,i think 4gb for per month,may be cc provide the wrong information,bro if possible write the email to nodal officers,i will provide the details but please mention ur city name

Vicky said:
bennet.mathew bro welcome to ddf:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup,i think 4gb for per month,may be cc provide the wrong information,bro if possible write the email to nodal officers,i will provide the details but please mention ur city name
Thx a lot Vicky for this quick reply. I am from Kochi (Kerala). Please give the nodal officer mail address.
I had talk with Vodafone escalation team as well as the senior officials, but in one voice they are saying that 4gb is for 3 months only. @Vicky, if u have the screenshot please do share.

bennet.mathew said:
I had activated this double data offer for Rs.1347. But when I called customer care, they told me that we will get a total of 4gb data only with an validity of 3 months.

This offer was posted last month and was available only via My Vodafone app... When did you recharge and how u recharged... In any case the CC wrong because you get 2gb every month for 3 months (total 6gb) in this pack.. That's the normal value of the pack...

Did you see the offer while you recharged... If the offer was not available then nodal can't help much...

mmadhankumar said:
This offer was posted last month and was available only via My Vodafone app... When did you recharge and how u recharged... In any case the CC wrong because you get 2gb every month for 3 months (total 6gb) in this pack.. That's the normal value of the pack...

Did you see the offer while you recharged... If the offer was not available then nodal can't help much...

I saw this offer in my Vodafone app as well as in Vodafone.in website. And made recharge on August 29th, 2015 thru Vodafone.in website. In the offer it was clearly written that "Benefit of 4gb will be credited automatically every month" that makes total of 12gb data for 3 months if I am correct.

@mmadhankumar, if u have the screenshot pls do share, so that I can send the mail to nodal officer.

Recharged on August 29th, 2015 and you got 4gb right... You will get another 4gb after 30 days.. CC are just dumbs...

And screenshots... Did you ever check the first post before replying... [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

mmadhankumar said:
Recharged on August 29th, 2015 and you got 4gb right... You will get another 4gb after 30 days.. CC are just dumbs...

And screenshots... Did you ever check the first post before replying... [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Hope they will credit 4gb after 30 days.
I saw that screenshot bro. The screenshot that I want is the banner in which the offer related terms are written.

bennet.mathew said:
Thx a lot Vicky for this quick reply. I am from Kochi (Kerala). Please give the nodal officer mail address.

Bro i have not activated that pack,but as per ur request here's the nodal officers details:tup

Nodal officer

You can contact our Nodal Officer with the complaint docket number (the unique complaint number you get when you register your complaint at Vodafone Care)

Anytime from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm.

Contact Person:Mr. Jishin Jayaprakash

Address: Vodafone Cellular Limited, 4th Flr, Angels Arcade,South Kalamassery,Kochi 682022

Phone:+91 99460 12345

Email:[email protected]

For the register the complaint visit this below mentioned link:

https://myvodafone.vodafone.in/CSSPortal/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pages/CSSLogin.jspx?

For more details visit this below mentioned link:

Kerala Vodafone Offices | Help & Support | Vodafone India

Vicky said:
Bro i have not activated that pack,but as per ur request here's the nodal officers details:tup

Nodal officer

You can contact our Nodal Officer with the complaint docket number (the unique complaint number you get when you register your complaint at Vodafone Care)

Anytime from Monday to Friday, between 9:30 am and 6:00 pm.

Contact Person:Mr. Jishin Jayaprakash

Address: Vodafone Cellular Limited, 4th Flr, Angels Arcade,South Kalamassery,Kochi 682022

Phone:+91 99460 12345

Email:[email protected]

For the register the complaint visit this below mentioned link:

https://myvodafone.vodafone.in/CSSPortal/faces/oracle/webcenter/portalapp/pages/CSSLogin.jspx?

For more details visit this below mentioned link:

Kerala Vodafone Offices | Help & Support | Vodafone India

Thnx a lot man. You people are really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock