1% tax on online transactions (purchases) proposed by Indian Government

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 7,758
If I always propose to sell my belongings/assets whenever I need money and call it financial reforms, I will be kicked out of my house.
You think lakhs of crores of rupees defaults are great management of banking system :hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding me? Congress destroyed the pillars of banking system. This is the ramifications of their policies and free donations to their supporters without any care in the world since they knew how to rig the system.
Then why did you voted for them? :huh:

To understand the Tax in easy format on lighter note.

Earlier Masala dosa including sambhar and chutney was INR 40
Now with new Tax regime
Masala Dosa is 35
Sambhar will be 10
and Chutney will cost additional 5

So depends on people how they read the new tax regime.

If people earn more pay more tax then only society will stabilise otherwise rich are becoming richer and poor becoming poorer. This will create huge problems in a society

That's why I said that 10% every month and then balance at the end of the year taking all the deductions into account. Just imagine people can plan their taxes and earning. Also govt will have funds only the required ones. There will be a proper cash flow in the market.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock