1,652 parties including BSP, CPI, DMK score zero in Lok Sabha polls

Sandeep23 said:
Really impossible...
After the shivsena's rise from ashes in this LS election they will not approach to MNS for vidhansabha...So ball is in raj thakreys court....Btw he send 3ft. long bookey to uddhav to congratulate him...

Bro. Raj is ready he already said this @ Apki Adalat "Phone Kare mein aa jaunga". Hope Modi plays a anchor role between both.

No he hasnt said phne kar main aa jaunga...He wants to say that these things(Coalition) can not be discussed on phone...Modi will not interfere in their matter as he already said on ABP news interview..

Sandeep23 said:
No he hasnt said phne kar main aa jaunga...He wants to say that these things(Coailation) can not be discussed on phone...Modi will not interfere in their matter as he already said on ABP news interview..

Bro I saw this interview and what I realized after that Raj is ready and Udhav needs to take his step when Udhav was ill Raj caring him that time he himself drove Udhav to "Matoshree" and now he send bookey to congratulate Udhav shows everything.

He said in his sabhas that we cant discuss coalition on phone..In the family matters he kept the rivalry aside (His words)..

As per few surveyors shivrajsing chauhans work in MP & Ramansings work in chattisgadh is better than Namo in gujrat..
What you say??

Sandeep23 said:
As per few surveyors shivrajsing chauhans work in MP & Ramansings work in chattisgadh is better than Namo in gujrat..
What you say??

Shivraj Singh Chauhan really works hard for MP.

Sandeep23 said:
He look like soft spoken & down to earth man...

Yes he his down to earth no arrogance and we all MP people specially students call him Shivaraj Mama because of his programme and facility of student education.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock