• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,175

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
LG Electronics (LG) unveiled a new brand direction and visual identity, which will shed more light on the value of Life’s Good with a more dynamic and youthful look across all physical and digital customer touch points.

LG? Still alive? What's good that it offering these days? Very bad after sale service experience with LG.

LG? Still alive? What's good that it offering these days? Very bad after sale service experience with LG.
If you are talking about smartphones, they are dead. In consumer electronics like washing machines, refrigerators, and ACs they are market leaders. Even in televisions, they hold a huge chunk of market. They supply the display panels for brands like Sony and Apple. OLED panels are made by LG only for televisions. That's why the LG OLED TVs are much cheaper than Sony.

However, it's true that their after sales service is not up to the mark.

Only recently I came to realise that LG was always a secondary consumer brand. I always thought they were big brand comparable to likes of Samsung and Apple.

it's true that their after sales service is not up to the mark.
If you can't provide after sale service better you work on it otherwise bringing new identity won't work. There is difference between you and so called Chinese brands when you can't provide proper service to your customer.

If you are talking about smartphones, they are dead. In consumer electronics like washing machines, refrigerators, and ACs they are market leaders. Even in televisions, they hold a huge chunk of market. They supply the display panels for brands like Sony and Apple. OLED panels are made by LG only for televisions. That's why the LG OLED TVs are much cheaper than Sony.

However, it's true that their after sales service is not up to the mark.
Well i have Purifier,Microwave and AC from LG.Never had any issue with after sales services.

If you can't provide after sale service better you work on it otherwise bringing new identity won't work. There is difference between you and so called Chinese brands when you can't provide proper service to your customer.
You mean LG, right? You mentioned "You" so many times that I almost thought I did something terrible 🙄
Well i have Purifier,Microwave and AC from LG.Never had any issue with after sales services.
I had a very bad experience with their television as posted in this thread. However, I still have an LG AC, running since 10 years without any issues.

Back when LG TVs were popular. My uncle bought two of them. Both got destroyed by lightning. Disappointed losing thousands in both. He bought a second hand Sony TV after that. Since the screen size was small. After that he bought BPL. Local brand. Yet, it is still running without any issue after 5 years.

You mean LG, right? You mentioned "You" so many times that I almost thought I did something terrible 🙄
Yes it's you 😜 just kidding. Ofcourse it's about LG.
Back when LG TVs were popular. My uncle bought two of them. Both got destroyed by lightning. Disappointed losing thousands in both. He bought a second hand Sony TV after that. Since the screen size was small. After that he bought BPL. Local brand. Yet, it is still running without any issue after 5 years.
You are calling BPL a local brand?

Reminds me of this ad from 2008. For years we never had any LG product in our home. Mostly Sony and later Samsung. Only much later did I buy a 22” LG monitor and it was much cheaper and better than the others, especially with 2 HDMI ports which is a rarity on cheaper models.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock