Ziox Z6 and Z7 with 2.4 inch display launched in India

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Ziox has announced the launch of Z6 and Z7 feature phones in India. Ziox Z6 is equipped with SOS feature with a dedicated mechanism to trigger calls and SMS to predefined contacts. It comes with support for local languages. The dual SIM feature phones sport a 2.4 inch display. The memory is expandable up to 16 GB. There’s a 1,450 mAh battery backing the devices.

“Both of these devices provide superior value to consumers based on its features, intuitive performance and design. The whole team at Ziox aims to bring the best to our consumers at optimum prices and the newest additions, resonate the brand philosophy of being function driven devices without any let-down on quality parametres,” Deepak Kabu, Chief Executive Officer at Ziox Mobiles said.

Both the phones support wireless FM, auto call recording and digital camera. They come with pre-installed applications like Mobile Tracker and Torch. In terms of connectivity, the devices support GPRS, Internet and Bluetooth. Ziox Z6 and Z7 come with a 12 months warranty, and the devices are available for sale in retail stores across India. Ziox Z6 can be bought in gold-black, black-gold, white-gold and black-silver colour options. The Z7 is available in black, grey and gold colour variants.

Ziox recently the Z214i and Z314 feature phones. Both phones have a 2.4-inch display and have Dual SIM slots. The phones support expandable memory up to 16GB. Ziox Z214i is backed by a 1,400 mAh battery, while the Z314 features a 1,700 mAh battery.

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...launch-price-specifications-features-3005800/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock