Zee5 adds Pakistani shows from Zindagi digital to its premium catalog

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Zee5-1024x459.png

Zee5 the on-demand OTT video streaming service by Zee network has added Pakistani origin Urdu language shows on its platform. These shows were once being aired by Zee on Zindagi channel which telecasted Pakistani content along with...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Zee5 adds Pakistani shows from Zindagi digital to its premium catalog. Please add to the discussion here.

This thread is open for discussion.

There is always a soft corner for Pakistan from Zee.
First, They added pakistani channels on their DTH and now added shows to their app.
It gives them a good revenue from Pakistan. But still personally, I don't like this type of business strategy from Zee.

It gives them a good revenue from Pakistan. But still personally, I don't like this type of business strategy from Zee.

Given that Pakistan has banned all Indian content in Pakistan (on television and in theaters), I don't see the need to allow their content in India, unless there is a reciprocal measure. However, from a pure artistic standpoint, Indians could learn a lot from international series. Personally, I love South Korean dramas (popularly known as K-dramas) and Japanese anime films from Studio Ghibli.

Indian soap operas are the sever quality level. Pakistani soap operas of slightly older time period are much better in comparison to Indian saas-bahu rubbish.

Anyway, I don't promote any sort of "ban" among both countries as content sharing helps both countries but India do needs to re-visit where it going with it's soap operas and movies. I remember we had so many good serials on a channel called "Star One" including Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and other good shows on Sony such as "Office Office".

Even bollywood produced great comedies at that time. All is now in the drain.

First, They added pakistani channels on their DTH and now added shows to their app.
Even MX player and Eros now have Pakistani shows and way more than what zee5 has currently.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock