• Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 1,307

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
TTwBl2Z.png

Zebronics Juke Bar 9700 Dolby Atmos 450 W Bluetooth Soundbar | Flipkart.com

recently i purchased jukebox 9750pro Dolby Atmos soundbar. My rear speakers volume is low. I want to know the full volume of rear speakers .And I don't know how to switch modes from music to news to movies

recently i purchased jukebox 9750pro Dolby Atmos soundbar. My rear speakers volume is low. I want to know the full volume of rear speakers .And I don't know how to switch modes from music to news to movies
You purchased two soundbars? I am asking because of your other post in another thread.

The rear speaker volume will be low if you are not playing 5.1 content. Once you play 5.1 or 7.1 content, it will play louder. You can increase rear speaker volume through remote. Use the "SURR+" button.

The rear speaker volume will be low if you are not playing 5.1 content. Once you play 5.1 or 7.1 content, it will play louder. You can increase rear speaker volume through remote. Use the "SURR+" button.
Yes finally found. Only Dolby sound playing it's playing loudly. Otherwise low volume. Tq for information

Back
Top Bottom