Breaking YouTube Premium can Automatically Download Favourite Videos

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube Premium members may see a banner offering to download your favorite topics. After going to the Downloads section, you'll be able to pick various channels and subjects to save for offline viewing. Each card shows how many videos are included and their total duration.

These topics get automatically updated with most recently uploaded videos.

youtube-premium-download-channels-topics-1.jpg
youtube-premium-download-channels-topics-2.jpg

YouTube Premium lets you save recent channel and topic videos for offline viewing

I don't get the obsession of tech companies with smart downloads nowadays. The only smart download we need is cache-ing music while streaming. Again cache should be of songs we are listening to. Not next songs. Cuz, while taking a walk and ride we listen to music not videos on mobile data as public WiFi is mostly unsafe.

I don't get the obsession of tech companies with smart downloads nowadays. The only smart download we need is cache-ing music while streaming. Again cache should be of songs we are listening to. Not next songs. Cuz, while taking a walk and ride we listen to music not videos on mobile data as public WiFi is mostly unsafe.
They "innovated" something "outstanding" they felt. Now its time to force everyone using it.🤷‍♂️

@Abhinav842 Bro. I planned to get premium membership in YouTube. Coz I watching with my mobile hotspot , some content in my TV. And it's (you tube) cast TV YouTube easily. May I done it. It's a suggestion with you.

@Abhinav842 Bro. I planned to get premium membership in YouTube. Coz I watching with my mobile hotspot , some content in my TV. And it's (you tube) cast TV YouTube easily. May I done it. It's a suggestion with you.
YouTube Premium costs 129 per month and gives access to AD Free YouTube and YouTube Music along with some original content.

I have used Premium membership and their is nothing useful except Ad Free. As far I know Casting works even without that membership, so you will be paying that just to remove ads. My recommendation will be to take Free trial of Premium and decide yourself if you need it or not.

Last edited:
YouTube Premium costs 129 per month and gives access to AD Free YouTube and YouTube Music along with some original content.

I have used Premium membership and their is nothing useful except Ad Free. As far I know Casting works even without that membership, so you will be paying that just to remove ads. My recommendation will be to take Free trial of Premium and decide yourself if you need it or not.
Even YouTube realise it's failure on premium. All the premium series will go free soon.

Edit - 2019 Brandcast stage highlights: Primetime is now personal (Source)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock