Yahoo! Mail News & Updates

Napster

Reaction score
Yahoo has taken the "beta" tag off its Yahoo Mail.

The Web giant, which introduced the beta offering of its online e-mail service in October, begins rolling out the latest version of Yahoo Mail to its 284 million users worldwide today. The service is available in 43 markets and 26 languages around the world.

Yahoo has baked in some new social-networking features, including the ability to respond to Facebook friends from right inside an e-mail rather than jumping to Facebook. Users can also view slideshows and video from links directly inside their e-mail.

Yahoo has also prioritized contacts in the service, pushing e-mail from those in your address book to the top of unread messages. Users can also text and instant message from inside the e-mail program. And all instant messages and text messages are archived by default.

And Yahoo has included some apps in its e-mail service from third parties, such as the mega-file sending service YouSendIt, and the invitation application Evite.

"Yahoo's vision for online communications brings together all the tools that people use to connect--e-mail, chat, SMS, and social updates--and makes it easier for them to share content and engage in conversations with the people that matter most to them," Yahoo chief product officer Blake Irving said in a statement.

Lol, I freaked out. I added my phone number to my Yahoo Mail. OTP call came from Pakistan.
t1NI4O0.png

fJi0vHH.jpg

Yahoo is introducing new AI tools for Yahoo Mail that are aimed at helping users save time and money, the company announced on Monday. The rollout includes upgrades to several of Yahoo Mail’s existing AI features, and introduces a new Shopping Saver tool.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock