XENDER file sharing app crosses 170 million users in India in three years

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 779
Reaction score
File transfer and sharing app XENDER on Tuesday announced that it has reached 50 percent share in the crowded file transfer market in India. XENDER logged 170 million Indian users over the last three years along with an annual growth rate of over 100 percent. “India is an extremely critical market for us with file transfer volume scaling 1.7 million. With maximum user base in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata, XENDER is extremely popular in metro cities and northern India,” said Peter Jiang, founder of XENDER in a statement.

“With nearly 500 million cumulative global users, we target to attain 800 million global users over the next three years,” Jiang added. XENDER recently announced a new version of its app with comprehensive functions and better user experience. It offers seamless transmission between Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Windows PC and Apple MAC system.

XENDER file sharing app crosses 170 million users in India in three years

It is quite popular app in my F&F circle too, good app. Very useful.

i used this app earlier a lot with my friends but now i feel share IT is better :) :u

Rushil said:
i used this app earlier a lot with my friends but now i feel share IT is better :) :u

Opposite here, moved out of share it because of lots of bloat inside the app...

Bapun Raz said:
Opposite here, moved out of share it because of lots of bloat inside the app...
Me too.

I'm using ES File explorer as a File manager

& it also serves the purpose of sharing files via WiFi

Best part of that App is others(who is receiving files) need not to install this app to receive files we send.

Back
Top Bottom