• Thread starter Thread starter abhi1276
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 2,192

abhi1276

Reaction score
f45112a6eeb1368ec7a1aee5df3e27fa

WWE Raw
Documents revealing the script for WWE Raw have been leaked online which may seriously hamper the image of the show.
WWE is known for entertaining its fans all around the world with superstars risking their everything to perform for the fans. But their credibility may be in jeopardy as the April 15 episode of WWE Raw has been posted online which exposes ‘sports entertainment’ as a pre-planned show.
The word ‘go over’ appears in the script which is an industry standard used among the WWE wrestlers for winning a match. THe backstage segments are scripted and timed well enough to adjust with the commercial breaks.
Here are the sample documents leaked online:

Leaked RAW script 1

0ba0b9a021b0ad87a087cb621a647416

Leaked RAW script 2

8f1a516e7c74dd649aa1ae68a483f6d8

Leaked RAW script 3

180df2a75c3840662b2d2f3c90dac63b

Anirudha Das said:
:D We all knows WWE is a scripted one.

ya everyone know it that its scripted but no one has ever realease a letter to confirm it my point of veiw is that this is how it script? in a manner it is script no one know it but everyone only know its scripted but not with detail.

Karan Rockz said:
But bro sript is leaked this time before match starts,it's never happened before in WWE history.:wall

:hello Bro this show already airs 3 weeks ago I think you not saw this episode because Ten Sports is not in your Base Pack.

abhi1276 said:
ya everyone know it that its scripted but no one has ever realease a letter to confirm it my point of veiw is that this is how it script? in a manner it is script no one know it but everyone only know its scripted but not with detail.

Bro I agree but such script is needed its a very huge task to create 3 Hours Live Monday Night Raw if they don't runs on script they can't create such shows. Its a most professional show in the history of Sports Entertainment already completes 1093 episode its not a small task.

Anirudha Das said:
:hello Bro this show already airs 3 weeks ago I think you not saw this episode because Ten Sports is not in your Base Pack.

thank you very much....

Re: RE: WWE Raw script leaked online

shawl_who said:
very interesting.. :lol
John Laurinitis is d producer... :skd (ppl power)

Same thing I also thinking

John Laurinitis is da producer:lol:rofl

Back
Top Bottom