WWE 2K16 Coming to Windows PC, Here's What You Need to Play It

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
PC gamers with an affinity towards seeing costumed men beat each other up rejoice. But we're not referring to Street Fighter V's
lack of content being rectified just yet. Rather, Windows PC will get WWE 2K16 next month. March 11 is when you can wrestle your friends both online and offline.
Yes, the game supports local co-op as well as online co-op modes. In addition to this, it will launch with all the downloadable content (DLC) that its console brethren has for no extra cost. A pretty generous way for publisher 2K to make up for the delay. You can check out the full list of DLC here .
The game's Steam page has its system requirements up. They're reasonable, unlike other upcoming games. This is what you need.
WWE 2K16 minimum requirements:
Processor: Intel i3-2105 / Phenom II X2 550
Memory: 4GB RAM Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon HD 5870
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 44GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible sound card
WWE 2K16 recommended requirements:
Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7850
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 44GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible sound card
In terms of pricing it's Rs. 999 at stores and Rs. 890 on Steam after a 10 percent pre-purchase discount. And while it might seem cheaper digitally, don't forget you'll probably be spending more just to download the game.
We reviewed WWE 2K16 late last year and found it to be strong, enjoyable entry to the series. Hopefully, there's little lost in translation when it hits Windows PCs next month.

WWE 2K16 Coming to Windows PC, Here's What You Need to Play It | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock