Good News 'World's best boyfriend' a web series coming soon on fremantle media's YT n FB page

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Penguin Random House India, an English language trade publisher, has collaborated with FremantleMedia India to produce a brand new web series, ‘World`s Best Boyfriend’, written by Durjoy Datta. ‘World’s Best Boyfriend’ is a story about love, friendship, betrayal and hatred that exists between the two central characters. This is the first web series partnership between FremantleMedia India and a publishing house in the country. The web series will launch in December on FremantleMedia’s YouTube and Facebook FremantleMedia India simultaneously. ‘World’s Best Boyfriend’ is a story spread across the world of two teens, Dhruv and Aranya and is a complete package defining love, friendship and betrayal. Datta said, “I’m super stoked. The book resonated with a lot of my readers and I am sure this series would make the story reach out to a lot more people. I am positive that FremantleMedia will do a great job of it.” FremantleMedia India senior VP, branded entertainment, digital partnership Ron Crasto said, “We are delighted to be working with Penguin Random House and Durjoy Datta to bring this coming of age story about the emotions of young love to life. With captivating characters and relatable themes, we’re looking forward to attracting fans of the bestselling novel to our series as well as engaging new digital audiences.” Penguin Random House India head digital Rukun Kaul said, “We’re thrilled to be partnering with FremantleMedia on one of Durjoy’s bestselling books. We’re hopeful that his work will speak to the digital audiences just as poignantly as it speaks to his readers.”

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/news/penguin-random-house-fremantlemedia-to-launch-web-series-in-india/ | TelevisionPost.com

Reactions: Omi
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock