Will Bring Arrogant Kohli Back On Right Track'

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
There seems to be another twist in the tale in the hunt for India’s next coach. As per agency reports, a mechanical engineer has applied to become the coach of the Indian cricket team. 30-year-old Upendranath Brahmachari, who works for a construction company took this opportunity and applied on BCCI’s official email address which is available on their official website.

Brahmachari feels that skipper Kohli is responsible for Anil Kumble's ouster. He proud admits that he applied for the post with an aim to "drag an arrogant Virat Kohli on right track".

In his CV filled with grammatical errors, he has stated: "After resignation of legendary cricketer Mr Anil Kumble I decided to apply (sic) the post of head coach of Indian Cricket team (men's) as I feel captain of the team India (sic), Mr Kohli doesn't need a legend as a coach."

The engineer added that, "if the CAC select any former cricketer (as per the requirement of BCCI advertisement) as a coach he will also be insulted by Virat (sic) outcome will be like Anil."

His letter continues with him explaining why he is the "perfect choice" to become India coach despite having no cricketing background.

"Because I can adjust with arrogant attitude and no legend can do so and slowly I will drag (sic bring) him (back) to the right track and then BCCI can appoint a legend as a head coach," he argued.

'Will bring Kohli back on right track' - Republic World

7c2aed88d2fec3c80f01edb9c559885c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock