Seeking Help Will 5G work on ₹1559 for the entirety of 336 days?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 794

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Since telecom prices are likely gonna increase in coming days. I am thinking about recharging with the ₹1559 plan. I also am getting ₹75 VISA discount on this plan. I am wondering whether we will still get 5G if Jio decides to discontinue free 5G offer in coming days as 5G data is a complimentary add-on.

If Jio goes for the commercial launch of the 5G services and announce separate plans for 5G they might remove the unlimited 5g data from all the eligible 4g packs as it wouldn't make sense. Maybe as a token of gratitude they might give limited 5g data with a small FUP for existing customers until the expiry of their current pack. But it has only very little chance imo.

If Jio goes for the commercial launch of the 5G services and announce separate plans for 5G they might remove the unlimited 5g data from all the eligible 4g packs as it wouldn't make sense. Maybe as a token of gratitude they might give limited 5g data with a small FUP for existing customers until the expiry of their current pack. But it has only very little chance imo.
Little chance of commercial launch?

Bro How did you got discount of Rs 75 and 100 supercoins???

Which Debit/Credit did you use for VISA discount???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock