Discussion Why Sun NXT reduced the quality of picture

n_anand

Reaction score
Three weeks.before the quality of picture has gone down in with Sun NXT. It is really pathetic to see it my 46 inch TV. I have 100Mbps.broad band. The other streaming services like Amazon, hotstar,etc doing fine and giving 2k quality. It looks Sun Nxt scale.down the picture quality. It is quite irritating to see such picture. Just now I have gone to.one year subscription and felt sad for.the same. Any one else.had this problem.

Three weeks.before the quality of picture has gone down in with Sun NXT. It is really pathetic to see it my 46 inch TV. I have 100Mbps.broad band. The other streaming services like Amazon, hotstar,etc doing fine and giving 2k quality. It looks Sun Nxt scale.down the picture quality. It is quite irritating to see such picture. Just now I have gone to.one year subscription and felt sad for.the same. Any one else.had this problem.
Currently both Sun Nxt and Hotstar is highly compressing Video and Audio quality , People use these both apps mostly on mobile where you can not find this issue, you just have to bare with it on Tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock