• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 3,802

Which Laptop Brand has the best Picture Quality and Wide Viewing Angle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DishHD

Reaction score
Hello Geeks, I have some of worst experience when it comes to finding the Laptop with best Display with Best Picture Quality and Wide Viewing Angle. Till Now i have checked HP, Lenovo, Dell and Acre too but many of them have disappointed me. Best recently when one of my friend brought a Samsung Laptop which was Samsung NP700G7C and OMG trust me that Laptop was just out of world that Screen just bowled away my mind. That PQ and wide viewing angle of that laptop was just best in this world. I personally think even 4k tvs will also feel bulky near that Samsung NP700G7C Laptop screen. What you think Guys which Laptop brand has the best PQ and wide viewing angle. Plz cast your Review and Vote.

donisback said:
Only Apple MacBooks with Retina Display

Bro first of all do know the price of Apple Macbooks and plus i had some of the worst experience with Retina displays, Bcuz the Ipad 4 also have retina display yes they are crisp and clear but when you watch movies and videos on any retina display then you will know the weak side of Retina display comparing them with Amoled or Lcd display. Plus more than 90% of laptop users are using Windows OS rather than Mac OS thats the reason i have voted them out of this league.

:tup

Back
Top Bottom