Wednesdays are the new Fridays, all Disney+ Originals to release on Wednesdays from Now on.

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Loki, the Tom Hiddleston-fronted Marvel television series, premiered on Disney+ on Wednesday, June 9.

This was a bit of a surprise given that it originally was dated for a Friday and other series such as WandaVision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier had launched just ahead of the weekend.

But the move paid off as Disney+ said that Loki, which was created by Michael Waldron and directed by Kate Herron, became its most-watched series premiere.

Going forward, the streamer will drop all of its originals on Wednesdays. This will include all original scripted, unscripted and animated series.

• Love
Reactions: iDJ
I would prefer if they drop episodes on weekly basis like they are doing with High School Musical. Because most people don't have time to binge. Spoilers ruins the shows for them.

I would prefer if they drop episodes on weekly basis like they are doing with High School Musical. Because most people don't have time to binge. Spoilers ruins the shows for them.
Apart from docuseries, every other original Disney+ series will be dropped Weekly only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock