Warnock pleased with Fernandes takeover

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 934

BaLaG

Reaction score
Neil Warnock believes Tony Fernandes' arrival at QPR marks "a momentous day" in the club's history.

The Malaysian businessman has bought a 66% stake in Rangers, with the remaining percentage retained by the Mittal family.

Any immediate uncertainty over Warnock's future has been put to bed by the new man's enthusiastic backing.

The Hoops manager is now preparing to splash out on new recruits, and he said: "I am as excited as I was when I arrived at the club.

"To get Tony on board and listen to his ideas and plans for the club, not just for the first team but for the whole club, means that everyone associated with QPR should be very excited.

"We have got to the Promised Land, but we want to stay there and build a club for the future and that doesn't happen overnight.

"I think everything about this is positive and we have some days left before the transfer window ends to bring targets to the club to take us where we want to be."

more..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock