Voot Select annual subscription available at Rs 299

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I75iW0A.jpg

Seeing these offers I feel like subscribing right away. But I know very well that I'll only watch maybe one or two shows the entire year. Same happened with SonyLiv and Hotstar. That's why I didn't renew them. I wish monthly plans were more honestly priced, as mentioned by @iDJ bro once.

Seeing these offers I feel like subscribing right away. But I know very well that I'll only watch maybe one or two shows the entire year. Same happened with SonyLiv and Hotstar. That's why I didn't renew them. I wish monthly plans were more honestly priced, as mentioned by @iDJ bro once.
This app is most beneficiary for live channel viewers rather than streaming services...If few apps likes of this, zee5 ,discovery plus, D+H VIP,Sunnxt will enough to keep DTH away...

You are a Vi user. Most premium content would be free for you on Vi app.
This app is most beneficiary for live channel viewers rather than streaming services...If few apps likes of this, zee5 ,discovery plus, D+H VIP,Sunnxt will enough to keep DTH away...
Yes, I was looking for something similar for Assamese news channels last year to replace DTH as nothing good was on tv. I couldn't find most of the channels anywhere. Than I accidentally discovered Facebook Live app for tv. They got most live channels there.

Yeah.. but the app is so bad. 🙁
Voot app is not much of a upgrade either. Unless you are looking for offline downloads. You don't need to subscribe seperately.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock