Discussion Vivo Funtouch OS 10

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,606

iSK

Contributor
Reaction score
Funtouch OS 10 with minimal UI, cloud service, and more announced; Here are the list of Vivo smartphones getting the update.
Vivo-FuntouchOS-10.jpg

Earlier today, Vivo announced the X30 and X30 Pro flagship smartphones at an event in China and alongside, Vivo also unveiled its new Funtouch OS 10 custom skin. Funtouch OS 10 now comes with a minimal UI, animated lock screen, cloud service, etc, and Vivo has also announced the update rollout schedule which will happen in batches starting next year.

Funtouch-OS-10-UI-1024x519.png

First batch in Feb 2020

• Vivo Nex 3
• Vivo Nex 3 5G
• Vivo X27
• Vivo X27 Pro
• Vivo X27 8GB+128GB variant
• Vivo Nex
• Vivo Nex Fingerprint
• Vivo Nex Ultimate Edition
• Vivo S5

Second batch

• Vivo Z5
• Vivo Z5i
• Vivo Z5x
• Vivo S1
• Vivo S1 Pro

Third batch

• Vivo X21s
• Vivo X23
• Vivo X23 Symphony Edition
• Vivo Z3
• Vivo Z3i
• Vivo Z3i Standard Edition

Funtouch OS 10 with minimal UI, cloud service, and more announced; Here are the list of Vivo smartphones getting the update

NICE!
Everyone is now following Samsung's One UI and moving to a more minimalistic design.
One thing Vivo needs to do is move the Quick Settings to the top with the Notification Centre.

Bro this update schedule is for China not for India .It is based on android 9 pie not android 10.
Yes bro i know . Look at the device names its of China. We'll also start getting Funtouch OS10 from March in India. Next in January vivo will announce in India :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock