• Thread starter Thread starter abhi1276
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1
  • Views Views: Views 1,104

abhi1276

Reaction score
M_Id_444075_Vinod_Kambli.jpg

vinod.jpg

Vinod Kambli, who experienced chest pain this morning and was admitted to the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai, is recovering well and is out of danger now.

The former India cricketer experienced chest pain while driving this morning.

Kambli, who represented India in 104 ODIs and 17 Tests, last played an international match way back in 2000. Earlier, as Sachin Tendulkar was throwing a post-retirement party for his friends and teammates, including former players, one name absent from the list of nearly 450 invitees was old friend Vinod Kambli.

Kambli confirmed that it had been seven years since they had spoken to each other. "Your question to me is whether Sachin and I are on talking terms. The answer is 'no'. We haven't been talking for the last seven years, but on occasions we do wish each other via text," Kambli told The Indian Express.

In his speech at the Wankhede, Tendulkar thanked his friends but didn't name anyone in particular.

Kambli said he was hurt because Tendulkar didn't mention his name in the farewell speech.

"Him not mentioning me in his farewell speech or not giving me an invitation though I've been a part of his life since he was 10 years old. Yes, I won't deny the fact that it did hurt me a lot because he forgot to mention that. The world record partnership was a turning point of our career, without each other's contribution, I wouldn't be who I am, and he wouldn't be our great legend," Kambli said.

More to follow....

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/flash-vinod-kambli-41-suffers-heart-attack--admitted-to-lilavati/1201108/?SocialMedia

Back
Top Bottom