Vijender Beats Soldra Via TKO to Win His Sixth Bout in a Row

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Vijender Singh vs Andrzej Soldra:

THIRD ROUND: Vijender dictates the terms in the beginning of round, corners his opponent, and lands some crispy and power punches to corner Soldra. His one straight punch, in fact, makes Soldra fall. Soldra looks fatigued, Vijender steals this chance and lands straight punches on his face. Soldra looks dejected and the bout stops. Soldra is unable to restart, the referee stops the bout and Vijender is the winner. Vijender has won his sixth pro bout in a row and now he is set to play his next bout in New Delhi next month.

SECOND ROUND: Vijender again gauges Soldra and when he gets the chance the Indian pushes the Polish boxer to the corner and throws a flurry of punches. Soldra looks by far the best opponent Vijender has ever faced, in terms of flexibility, speed and power of punches. The Polishman also lands some bowls on Vijender but the Indian seems to have taken the edge at the end of the second round.

FIRST ROUND: Vijender gauges his opponent in the beginning of the round and doesn't go offensive full-on but a few clear punches unsettles Soldra significantly.

RING ENTRY: Vijender enters the ring on the beats of famous Hindi number Singh is King.
Ace Indian boxer Vijender Singh is on a roll since he made his pro boxing debut in October. The Bhiwani boxer has won all his five bouts. If he demolishes his counterpart Andrzej Soldra at the Macron Stadium, Bolton, Lancashire, tonight, he will win his sixth bout in a row. What makes this bout stand apart this is the first eight-round bout for the Indian.

Soldra has 12 wins to his name in 16 bouts he has competed at so far. Whether he beats the Indian or gets beaten, it will be interesting to see. Victory will be important for Vijender from the point of view that he has his next bout in New Delhi in June, and a victory before it will definitely give him the psychological edge. We will bring you live updates of Vijender-Soldra bout. For more updates stay tuned with us.
Unstoppable so far, Indian boxing star Vijender Singh will take on Poland's Andrzej Soldra in his first eight-round professional contest in Bolton on Friday.

"I am fully up for my sixth fight. This will be my first eight round fight and I have worked a lot on endurance," the 30-year-old former Olympic and World Championship bronze-medallist said ahead of the bout.

Vijender Beats Soldra Via TKO to Win His Sixth Bout in a Row - News18

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock