Vi Plans announced on 4 July with no change in old plans like Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter honey95
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 462

honey95

Reaction score
As you seen in the Vi plan screenshot shared by me, My plan didn't change after Vi changes plan on 4 July in the Vi app. They also changes validity of the few old plans with limited data for 1GB per day and 1.5 GB per day. I checked my Vi app, company claimed 130GB Data till 1 year is just a thing, you need to make recharges at every month more than 232 RS to get this addition benefits which is really good for data users better than Airtel.

While Airtel didn't tell much as their conditions about plans, If you made recharges before 3 July on Airtel, you will get less benefits as not like updated new plans, moreover most of users in prepaid plans had notified with revised plans with new plan pricing

In Vi plans, they didn't have any 5G advantage network over Jio vs Airtel so they didn't change to make customers to stay on their network. It's very good. If Vi having 5G in future, this will be change but no really soon. Vi also having govt share so company didn't close their business easily.

Jio is really doing in 4G and 5G to make others' company lost their business. In future, they will make much higher plans for only 5G network usage. They have higher quality network coverage and everything in E-commerce, Fashion, Telecom, Android Apps and Ai with metaverse. If you forget, they also did partnership with Whatsapp so easily data of customer can share with company for business benefits.

Those users stuck with Vi with having addition benefits like Data Delight at night time, guarantee 130gb and stable prepaid 4g and good benefits in postpaid. This is my opinion you may agree or disagree with me, i'm just shared by view based on facts and videos over internet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom