Seeking Help Using two Echo Dots efficiently in a home

Rishithulyan

Reaction score
Friends, I bought an Echo Dot last week and found it very useful. So I ordered one more, which will be delivered by Amazon tomorrow. My existing device is kept on my first floor, I am planning to keep the second device in the living room/hall on the ground floor.
I have amazon prime membership, but my wife's amazon account is not prime. So I am confused abt connecting the second Echo Dot device. What to do - connect the second device also to my amazon account and use ? or link the second echo dot in my wife's amazon account (non-prime) and use. If both devices are connected to the same account, how to communicate bteween the two echo devices > please guide me dears.

It is better to use the same account which has prime. So that both can enjoy the prime benefits.

Alexa app allows you to add multiple devices and name them separately. Just add them as multi-room devices and give specific names. You can make them play same music on all devices or different music on different devices. Just say, "Alexa play ABC on device1"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock