UPI Global - Soon, all UPI apps support international merchant UPI payment after 30th September, 2022

So we may expect in future, Order to this now our business person will make ensure for auto debit payment system when product is delivered to foreign client.

So we may expect in future, Order to this now our business person will make ensure for auto debit payment system when product is delivered to foreign client.
You can visit any foreign country and scan the UPI QR code and pay through your favourite UPI apps, money will debit in INR and settle in foreign currency to the merchant. Very few Singapore, UAE etc merchants or duty free shops already start accepting UPI through bar code scan.
International online merchant will also start accepting UPI through similar way, debit in INR and credit in foreign currency to the merchant.

You can visit any foreign country and scan the UPI QR code and pay through your favourite UPI apps, money will debit in INR and settle in foreign currency to the merchant. Very few Singapore, UAE etc merchants or duty free shops already start accepting UPI through bar code scan.
International online merchant will also start accepting UPI through similar way, debit in INR and credit in foreign currency to the merchant.
I know all this buddy what am I saying is kinda difference I'm talking about foreign export businesses.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock