• Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 736
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezhiyan

Reaction score
This North East Monsoon Is Very Worst..:'(

But I Like Cyclone Very Much A Lot:)

The Worst Part Is Schools And Colleges Is Being Shut Down Because Of Rains In Several Districts:angry

Let Us Now See The Update List Of schools And Colleges Shut Down Due To Rain

It Is Only A Initiative To Find How Many Days The Schools And Colleges Are Affected In TN

On The Last Of December 2015 We Will Come To Get The Figures....Its Only A Initiative So Mods Its Humble Request Please Dont Close This Thread....Please....Its Humble Request:tup

On 31.10.2015

Schools Was Shutdown In Thoothukudi,Thirunelveli And Pudukottai Districts

On 02.11.2015

Schools And Colleges Are Shutdown In Chennai And Kanyakumari Disctricts:wall

All The Future Updates Will Be Seen In This Thread...:clap:clap

Talking About Vellore District,Though It Will Get Rain But I Had Ever seen Leave announced For That District Yet...

I Dont Know Much About Vellore District Has It Is Vastly Spread..But I Know Some Parts Of Vellore District From Arakkonam To Thirumalpur.... As My Grandma House Is Situated Near Thirumalpur But My Grandma House Situated In Kanchipuram District 1KM away From Vellore District Border.....

What Is The Reason Behind This....

Why Collector Of Vellore Not Giving Leave????

Jaya Kumar said:
Talking About Vellore District,Though It Will Get Rain But I Had Ever seen Leave announced For That District Yet...

What Is The Reason Behind This....

Why Collector Of Vellore Not Giving Leave????

Bro I am from vellore usually rain wont come in vellore frequently. Even if it comes it will be light rain/drizzel only and most of the villages in vellore we dont have drinking water:wall. In my village most of us take drinking water from near by village around 2 - 5 km by cycle:-/.

And Farming is mostly left in vellore :'(

amarnathkvk said:
Bro I am from vellore usually rain wont come in vellore frequently. Even if it comes it will be light rain/drizzel only and most of the villages in vellore we dont have drinking water:wall. In my village most of us take drinking water from near by village around 2 - 5 km by cycle:-/.

And Farming is mostly left in vellore :'(
Oops:( I Really Dont Know About This Figures Bro:(

But Some Parts Of Villages In Vellore District Which Shares Border With Other Districts Getting Rain!!!Am I Right Bro:-/

Anyhave Atleast This Thiruvallur(My District),Kanchipuram And Chennai And Also Thiruvaarur,Thanjavur And Nagapattinam Too Getting Leave:wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom