UP worst, Kerala best on Health Indicators

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Kerala has topped the health index report prepared by NITI Aayog, followed by Punjab and Tamil Nadu. Despite being among the fastest improving states, Uttar Pradesh ranked at the bottom among 21 large states on health indicators as per NITI Aayog's Health Index Rankings that was announced.

The health ranking of states has been done in three categories namely larger states, smaller states and union territories to ensure comparison among similar entities.

"Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir and UP showed the maximum gains in improvement of health outcomes from base (2014-15) to reference year (2015-16) in indicators such as neonatal mortality rate, under-five mortality rate, full immunization coverage, institutional deliveries, and People Living with HIV (PLHIV) on anti-retroviral therapy,"

Among the smaller states, Mizoram ranked first followed by Manipur on overall performance. In terms of annual incremental performance, Manipur came out on top followed by Goa.

Among the union territories, Lakshadweep showed both the best overall performance, as well as the highest annual incremental performance.

UP worst, Kerala best on health indicators: NITI Aayog

just taken the main lines only
I don't think these are the main/important ones:
Among the smaller states, Mizoram ranked first followed by Manipur on overall performance. In terms of annual incremental performance, Manipur came out on top followed by Goa.

Among the union territories, Lakshadweep showed both the best overall performance, as well as the highest annual incremental performance.

I don't think these are the main/important ones:
these are the important lines..

the index is based upon large state, small state & union territory
The health ranking of states has been done in three categories namely larger states, smaller states and union territories to ensure comparison among similar entities.

so i quoted who came first in Small states nd Union territories

But still you have to abide by our forum rules unless its something very important which need to be quoted and shared.

As you know, it can harm the whole site as explained in the post.

I feel only this much info is enough to quote from another website
Kerala has topped the health index report prepared by NITI Aayog, followed by Punjab and Tamil Nadu. Despite being among the fastest improving states, Uttar Pradesh ranked at the bottom among 21 large states.

you can write "Read more" or More info" and provide the link.

Agreed this may be important info

But these are extra info which wasn't necessary to copy
"Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir and UP showed the maximum gains in improvement of health outcomes from base (2014-15) to reference year (2015-16) in indicators such as neonatal mortality rate, under-five mortality rate, full immunization coverage, institutional deliveries, and People Living with HIV (PLHIV) on anti-retroviral therapy,"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock