Unbelievable! Woman drops iPhone from plane at 2,500 feet, finds it undamaged

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
How many times have you dropped your iPhone from just knee level, only two find a new dent or crack on your phone? I hear, every time! Well, Jeannine Buck from Vancouver, claims that she dropped her iPhone from an airplane while flying 2,500 ft above the ground, and when she found her phone in the woods, it was absolutely undamaged. What sorcery is this?

Jeannine Buck recently put up multiple pictures of a “great evening and an epic BC Day” on her Facebook account of an airplane sightseeing trip of Vancouver. Like any of us, Jeannine Buck must be taking pictures and selfies from her iPhone, when suddenly she lost the grip of her phone and the handset slipped off her hands right over Vancouver’s Stanley Park. While Buck sat there seeing it stumble and fall into the woods!

Jeannine Buck
about a week ago
Such a great evening and an epic BC Day.

However, just few hours later, Buck updated her Facebook wall with a post that she found the iPhone in the middle of the forest at Stanley Park, and it was in a perfectly good and working condition. She even put up the picture of the working iPhone, which looks like an Apple iPhone 5s.

Jeannine Buck
last Tuesday
Found my phone in the middle of the forest in Stanley Park at 10:04pm after dropping it 2500ft from a plane. Haha! Yay!!!!!
# applecanada
# iphone5S
# iphonesurvives2500ftdrop

If you are too wondering how the hell did the woman find her phone in a forest, the Abby News reported that Buck was able to track the phone to a general area, using the ‘Find My iPhone’ app on a friend’s phone. Other than a few minor damages, the iPhone was working like it was before the incident. Like nothing ever happened. And the most amazing bit of the story is that the iPhone had no screen guard on it. That’s one tough fighter iPhone!

Unbelievable! Woman drops iPhone from plane at 2,500 feet, finds it undamaged

airplanes windows are always closed, u cant open them :no

did she open d door of d plane, and threw !! :dodgy

fake news !! :wall

shawl_who said:
airplanes windows are always closed, u cant open them :no

did she open d door of d plane, and threw !! :dodgy

fake news !! :wall

Skydrivers also jump from Airplane but it's clear that a phone cannot survive that impact, so must be publicity/paid news from apple may be bcoz of poor iphone sell and it is justified in marketing your product as long as you can impress your consumers  :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock