Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
World certificate for Achhe Din Government 🤣😤

Our tough competitors are Botswana, Zimbabwe , Tanzania , Afghanistan etc... 👏🤬

World certificate for Achhe Din Government 🤣😤

Our tough competitors are Botswana, Zimbabwe , Tanzania , Afghanistan etc... 👏🤬

Do you even know how this happiness report is calculated and which things are included?
From choosing your career of your own choice to how's the environment of your country everything is included so just blaming government in everything because you don't like them is not right : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you even know how this happiness report is calculated and which things are included?
From choosing your career of your own choice to how's the environment of your country everything is included so just blaming government in everything because you don't like them is not right : )
Alright then. Government tried to bring EIA bill and organized exams despite students' protesting. On top of that made ridiculous increases in prices of fuel and other products despite knowing the middle class being directly hit with financial burden because of a pandemic related lockdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright then. Government tried to bring EIA bill and organized exams despite students' protesting. On top of that made ridiculous increases in prices of fuel and other products despite knowing the middle class being directly hit with financial burden because of a pandemic related lockdown.
I said "just blaming the govt" isn't fair. I never said it's not GOI's fault at all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock