Twitter users wants answers from Xiaomi over the Arunachal Pradesh controversy

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 468
I think it's high time our government needs to penalise or outright ban such brands from the country. If a country like Phillipines can why can't we. Enough with the apologies. Time for government to act.
Source
Don't expect the Government of India to step in every time. We, the citizens , don't have any power?

In a nutshell, we Indians don't value the software as much we value the hardware and match our money with it.

This is why, brands like Xiaomi ,realme and other Chinese brands continue to push all sorts of adware/ spam in their phones and monetise .

For them, we are just lab rats. We are contend with good selfies , good battery and give a f**k about the software.

Don't expect the Government of India to step in every time. We, the citizens , don't have any power?
We have power but belive me no one is interested! Like bunch of people like us prefer buying Made in India and boycott China.
They look to their own benefit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock