Tv Tuner Card - Suggestions Needed!

• Thread starter Thread starter salman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 891

salman

Reaction score
I am already own a Zebronics TV Tuner Card which has AV Input.  But i am looking to Upgrade that. I need a Tv Tuner Card that Has HDMI Port! I want to know any Devices with this feature? or Any Other Suitable Alternates!

Hello,

In our country India HDMI Port TV tuner cards are not allowed to be sold to stop piracy, hence you will hardly find any. But you can import it from foreign e-shopping websites.

But if you want to connect HDMI port into PC to watch FTA channels, i would suggest you to go for a USB/PCI DVB Card. Which would not require any extra set top box and you will get best quality picture on your laptop/computer.

http://shop.tbsdtv.com/

You can follow the above link to check some of those cards. Some of our forum members having it and using for scanning purposes as well.

Thanks

Further more, Christmas sale is going on there currently. So you will get at discounted prices those cards.

I am not intending to watch FTA Channels. I am Having Airtel HD, D2h HD Boxes at Home

salman said:
I heard tata sky giving PVR STB. Can we use it for recording purpose
PVR = Personal Video Recorder

DVR = Digital Video Recorder

Both are same. Just different terms.
So all you can do extra than HD STB, with PVR is recording videos. But you can't transfer it to other devices. Due to copyrighted content policy.

Back
Top Bottom