truecaller launches first-ever brand campaign in india

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1
  • Views Views: Views 563

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Truecaller announced the launch of its first-major brand campaign – “Take the right call”. This move marks the company’s foray into the world of advertising and marketing in India. The campaign has been designed in line with the company’s efforts of providing users their right to know who is calling them. The digital film features actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui communicating the brand’s philosophy through his own life experience. The video is currently available online and will be followed by the television commercial. This will be complemented by radio and other digital media campaigns.

Kari Krishnamurthy, Vice President, Growth and Partnerships, Asia and Country Manager, Truecaller, India said, “India is a very important market for Truecaller, as a majority of our users are based here. Over the years, millions of users have seen the value of having Truecaller on their smartphones, we now wanted to expand our horizons and reach more and more consumers. Our first-ever 360 degree brand campaign tells a compelling story of opportunities and we found Nawazuddin Siddiqui as the perfect fit; someone who can best translate his own story for the brand. Nawaz’s life changed completely after the one right call that he took, making him the apt choice to highlight the importance of taking the right call and making the most of opportunities. The campaign stays true to our brand vision towards helping users ‘Take the right call’ through various touch points including television, radio and digital media. We are excited about taking Truecaller closer to its users with this campaign.”

The campaign has been conceptualised by Contract Advertising and produced by Curious Films.

View the Truecaller video:

In the film, Nawazuddin Siddiqui reminisces about his struggling days when he had to work as a security guard and how this one call changed his life completely. It was his luck that the caller persistently kept calling him for days which ended up with him getting a role in a movie. “It is not just a commercial, it’s my own story.  My career in the movies started with a phone call, which I was lucky enough to take after missing it a few times. Truecaller helps users do exactly that - take the right call. Associating with Truecaller to tell the story of opportunities was a perfect fit for me. I hope the audience relates to the story as much as I do and makes the most of Truecaller in their lives,” said Siddiqui.
- See more at:

truecaller launches first-ever brand campaign in india

Back
Top Bottom