• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 7
  • Views Views: Views 6,820
Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_genie

Reaction score
1. nexGTv

nexGTv is a popular app for live tv (Indian channels), it automatically detects your mobile and decides the best quality of the video for your smartphone. This app has an awesome user interface. For high-end device it serves HD quality and for normal devices it serves normal video quality. nexGTv has more than 90 + live channels streaming for you!! nexGTv also have many regional channels. You can easily enable or disable TV channels, and drag to change position of a channel to set your favorite channels first in the queue. You also can set event reminders for your favorite upcoming programs. Some other notable features of this app are movies section and TV channel replay!! Finally this app is the best app.

2. Live TV Indian

The Second best popular app is live TV Indian app. Live TV INDIA offers a compelling end-user experience to view Live TV on mobile devices. It is the easiest and quickest way to have access to the widest array of Live Indian TV channels and Video. You can use 2G/3G or Wifi connections to access or download this application.
It’s up to you to download it or not!!

3. Myplex

I recently installed Myplex app and have not used much. This app has many channels which is not listed in Above discussed app. This app also seems good. This app has 50+ listed channels and also seems to be great app!!

4.Yupp TV

With this app you can watch south Indian regional channels and enjoy the live tv streaming. All channels don’t have the HD quality. Has more than 20 live channels!!

5. Zenga TV
Zenga TV presents a range of Indian television channels which plays through your default media player. There is a variety of channels from shopping channels to movie and news channels available. The streams, once loaded are quite clear and the sound in good too. Some channels are in English and some in Hindi. This is perhaps a great app to keep in touch with Indian television, although these are free-to-air channels and no option to get paid-for premium channels.
Some say that there are some problems with this app, so see the comments and reviews before installing this app.

2r2c8x2.jpg

Excellent info bro, we already have many user reviews also in it. I personally prefer nexGTv and also installed in my S II.. It has most popular channels for free.. PQ also HQ in some devices !! :)

Hi bapunRaj, can u please tell whether it is free app for Android?

I use iPhone and had to buy it.

tech_genie said:
Hi bapunRaj, can u please tell whether it is free app for Android?

I use iPhone and had to buy it.

yes nexGTv is free on Android Play store and probably the best.

As I Live in Florida i have a trouble on watching Indian tv channels.i have heard about yupptv - Indian TV Channels its good and have a good quality streaming on my mobile as well as other electronic devices.
:clap :clap :clap

To say this you have bumped 4 years old thread :dodgy:u

Please do not bump old threads. Thread closed now to avoid further mishaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom