• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 215
  • Views: Views 19,756

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Tiktok and 58 other apps banned in India by govt under IT Act 2000, some of the major apps are

1. Tiktok
  2. Mi store, browser, community
  3. UC browser and news
  4. WeChat
  5. Share it
  6. Hello
  7. Xender
  8. Viva
  9. Likee
  10. Du all apps
  11. CamScanner
  12. Vigo
  13. Weibo

Last edited:
asd.png

The centre today blocked 59 apps with Chinese links that included the hugely popular TikTok and UC Browser.

In a statement, the government said the apps were blocked "in view of information available they are engaged in activities which is prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, security of state and public order".

TikTok, UC Browser Among 59 Chinese Apps Banned By India

I know only one person who would be more happier than me about UC Browser and UC News being banned.

It's time for celebration.
Source

Last edited:
The centre today blocked 59 apps with Chinese links that included the hugely popular TikTok and UC Browser.

In a statement, the government said the apps were blocked "in view of information available they are engaged in activities which is prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, security of state and public order".

TikTok, UC Browser Among 59 Chinese Apps Banned By India
I can see tiktok in playstore...maybe not from tomorrow 😁

:)
When we can expect removal from playstore
It takes sometime (at least a few hours) to become those changes visible at Google's front-end once the change are made.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock