• Replies Replies: Replies 9
  • Views Views: Views 469

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
TIC fiber, one of the prominent wired broadband providers in Tamilnadu has introduced an add-on subscription for its customers through the Watcho app. Priced at Rs.50+gst the addon offers 10 OTT apps including Sun Nxt, Zee5, Discovery and Fancode. This is an optional add-on that the customer can choose while recharging their TIC fiber subscription. Apart from this add-on TIC also offers 20+ OTT apps including Disney+Hotstar, Sony Liv, Travel Xp for free as part of the base plan.

0EmqyGY.jpeg

Plan seems cost effective bro. In which places of tamilnadu and also in Chennai available?
How frequent is the down time and service?
EQy8iPv.jpeg

Plan seems cost effective bro. In which places of tamilnadu and also in Chennai available?
How frequent is the down time and service?

the banner on their website is old bro.. earlier they did not provide any OTT as part of base plan. we have to pick one of the plans shown in your screenshot. but later they integrated 20+ OTT apps in the base pack itself without any additional cost. and those OTT apps were provided via the OTT aggregator, Playbox TV app. So, those addons shown in your screenshot is not necessary now.

about the plan cost, I am on 75mbps plan and it costs Rs.524+gst. And, 20mbps plan costs Rs.324, 30mbps @ 424, 50mbps @ 474.

TIC fiber is available in most part of the TN, including chennai. The service is provided through TACTV infrastructure and their LCOs. So, wherever TACTV provides cable services, TIC should be available imo. Downtime is not frequent; it happens occasionally, and service usually resumes within a short time. Their customer service is also very good which i really did not expect. they attend faults and other issues very swiftly and resolve the issue in a good pace.

DishTV Watcho also partners with Fastway Netplus last month.

the banner on their website is old bro.. earlier they did not provide any OTT as part of base plan. we have to pick one of the plans shown in your screenshot. but later they integrated 20+ OTT apps in the base pack itself without any additional cost. and those OTT apps were provided via the OTT aggregator, Playbox TV app. So, those addons shown in your screenshot is not necessary now.

about the plan cost, I am on 75mbps plan and it costs Rs.524+gst. And, 20mbps plan costs Rs.324, 30mbps @ 424, 50mbps @ 474.

TIC fiber is available in most part of the TN, including chennai. The service is provided through TACTV infrastructure and their LCOs. So, wherever TACTV provides cable services, TIC should be available imo. Downtime is not frequent; it happens occasionally, and service usually resumes within a short time. Their customer service is also very good which i really did not expect. they attend faults and other issues very swiftly and resolve the issue in a good pace.
Thanks for the information.Will enquire in my area.

DishTV Watcho also partners with Fastway Netplus last month.
Bro, no need to bring Watcho here unnecessarily.
Instead ,if it's a new news you can post in separate thread so that other members will also come to know.

Bro, no need to bring Watcho here unnecessarily.
Instead ,if it's a new news you can post in separate thread so that other members will also come to know.
What unnecessarily bro. This thread is about TIC giving Watcho add on and I also shared info about Watcho. And I don't think they introduced it without a special partnership with Watcho.
Additionally, Fastway Netplus is also a Wired Broadband

What unnecessarily bro. This thread is about TIC giving Watcho add on and I also shared info about Watcho. And I don't think they introduced it without a special partnership with Watcho.
Additionally, Fastway Netplus is also a Wired Broadband
Bro, iam saying you put Fastway Netplus also providing Watcho in separate thread so that more people will come to know that instead of putting under TIC broadband thread.
I can create a thread for that. But don't want to take your contribution as my credits. Hope you understand now.

Bro, iam saying you put Fastway Netplus also providing Watcho in separate thread so that more people will come to know that instead of putting under TIC broadband thread.
I can create a thread for that. But don't want to take your contribution as my credits. Hope you understand now.
Ok. But it's already available on DreamDTH. So no need

Watcho doing what DishTV did in DTH industry when it was booming, very agressively partnering with small scale MSOs.
Where, others like Airtel, Jio, Tata Play, etc have their own platform plans, Watcho is making it easier for MSOs ride along.

Back
Top Bottom