WTS Threadripper desktop PC (Zen 2 based 32 core 3970X with 128 GB RAM) for sale in Pune!

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2
  • Views Views: Views 218

vishalrao

Solutions
Reaction score
See Threadripper for Sale! for the latest details and info. Pasting the current info here too:

Looking to sell my computer:

AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 3970X CPU (32 Core / 64 Threads).

ASUS Prime sTRX40 Pro S Motherboard.

GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 MHz 32 GB DDR4 (x4 total 128 GB) RAM.

Thermalright Silver Arrow TR4 Air Cooler.

Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 580 8 GB GPU.

Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen 3 SSD.

Asus Wi-Fi 6 addon card PCE-AX58BT.

CoolerMaster 850V2 850W 80+ Gold PSU.

Cooler Master CM694 case with Metal Side Panel.

FAQ:

What's the cost?
Bought for around 3.5 lakh nearly 4 years ago - asking for 2.5 lakh now. Note that for a similar build new cost is nearly 4.5 lakh today. Explore on PC Price Tracker website.

Will you sell only the RAM?
No, I want to sell the desktop as a whole unit only.

Will you ship it?
No, I'm looking for local Pune buyers only.

Why are you selling?
I want to upgrade to the latest gen and double the specs.

Can I take it right now?!
I wasn't expecting it to sell so quickly but yes. It's my current workhorse but I can use a stopgap computer until I get a new one for myself.

How do I get in touch?
If you're okay with the price and serious about buying email me at vishalrao at gmail to arrange a visit to check it out and pick it up.

PS:

You are, of course, welcome to visit my place and inspect the computer yourself (run CPU-z, HWINFO, benchmarks, your favourite apps etc) before buying. It runs Windows 11 and Linux just great.

You are, of course, welcome to purchase the whole unit and resell it for individual parts a.k.a. "flip it".

It's a great developer workstation for use as a local docker/kubernetes app cluster, distributed apps like Apache Spark, even AI and some casual gaming if you get a new GPU.

Back
Top Bottom