The World's First p**n University is Coming in Italy

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 1,162

Sarkar

Reaction score
Aspiring adult film stars can learn all the tricks of the trade at a special new academy

For those of you who've enjoyed the dead-eyed rutting of a good p**no and wondered what it would be like to join in – wonder no more. According to reports on Perfil, a new academy for aspiring adult film stars – aptly named the “p**n University” – is officially open for business.

Started up by Italian p**n actor and director Rocco Siffredi (aka. the original “Italian Stallion”), the academy will offer to teach actors and actresses all the tricks of a famously treacherous trade. And, for a little extra bonus, all the training will be documented for a special Italian TV show, “Universita del p**no”.

The p**n veteran – who has somehow appeared in over 1300 adult movies, including Total Reball and Buttman & Rocco’s Brazilian Butt Fest – will hold a variety of classes that teach all the techniques that are needed to become a believable p**n star. For example, how to keep calm in front of a camera, how to talk dirty, and how to work the positions that look best on screen.

Unfortunately, this sort of top quality training doesn't come easy: only 21 hopefuls (seven women and 14 men) out of thousands of applicants will be selected at each time.

“I want people to know my way of working,” explains Siffredi. “I have a normal life, for many perhaps too normal. I do not forget where I come from. Fame did not make me lose touch with reality.”

Italy is opening the world’s first ‘p**n university’ | Dazed

Back
Top Bottom