The world's first luxury Android smartwatch

• Thread starter Thread starter JoyalHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 636

JoyalHD

Reaction score
Just over a year after Tag Heuer’s chief criticized Apple’s first-generation smartwatch, the Swiss watchmaker has finally introduced one of its own.
Say hello to the Tag Heuer Connected Watch. It’s the result of a team effort from Tag Heuer, Intel, and Google. Intel provided the chips, Google provided the operating system (it runs on Android Wear), and Tag Heuer provided the hardware and signature look.
What you’re basically looking at is a $1,500 Android Wear smartwatch. It looks and acts similar to Motorola's Moto 360, though it’s notably six times more expensive. Google calls it "the first luxury watch powered by Android Wear."
So is it worth $1,500? It depends on who you ask — the company markets its products to wealthy individuals, and this could be a pretty good bargain for those already familiar with Tag Heuer. It is, after all, owned by LVMH, the French luxury goods conglomerate, and it comes with a nice perk: in two years, you can trade it in (plus pay an extra $1,500) to get a Tag Heuer Carrera watch , which isn't a smartwatch, but is often valued above or around $3,000.
In announcing its first smartwatch, Tag Heuer released several videos to its YouTube channel to show off the features of the new watch.
Thanks to the source and the article's author: Tag Heuer Connected smartwatch: PHOTOS - Tech Insider

tag-heuer-connected-watch.png

the-tag-heuer-connected-watch-is-made-from-grade-2-titanium-for-a-premium-feel.jpg

the-button-on-the-side-showcases-modern-tag-heuer-iconography.jpg

from-the-bottom-you-can-see-its-powered-by-intel--specifically-a-16-ghz-dual-core-processor-you-also-get-a-glimpse-of-the-four-pin-charging-port-from-here.jpg

SarfaRaZ said:
Thanks to Joyal bro :d:tup

:) :) Thanks for uploading images,bro.
I'm using mobile version of this forum so i wasn't able to upload it.Thanks for ur help. :tup

No problem bro I'm also using mobile version nd has posted the images ...so you can also be able to post images ...Just remember all this DreamDTH Community Forums - Help Documents

Back
Top Bottom