The Mandalorian S2 | Disney+ Hotstar | October 30

Such a great episode, didn't deviated much from what was promised before commencement of Season 1 that the show is about lone gunslinger in the untamed Western eventhough the secondary character became a pop cultural phenomenon.

Jon Favreau, the creator in his first episode as the director on the show gave us what he envisioned all the way in 2017-2018 while he was writing the show in parallel to Directing Disney's The Lion King.

The characters of Timothy Olyphant, The Marshal Cob Vanth is designed in a amazing way. Reminded him in his western character form HBO's Deadwood. That sequence shot with IMAX Cameras was incredible and OMG the final revelation at the end. If any thing negative I have to pick-up then its just the episode doesn't delve into overarching storyline. But then it's how the show is structured.

Last edited:
For those hardcore fans or fans who liked Clone Wars and Rebels this is such a great episode. One of the best characters of Clone Wars is back and in Live action, Bo-Katan (if u don't know who she is, she is the Mandalorian Ruler). Wow cannot where will the series go since Ashoka Tano's live action debut is also confirmed.

Source

Source

The Season Finale was awesome. Only thing if I had to point out is the CGI on a particular character which was returned. Other than that Peyton Reed (Ant-Man director) killed it. It left with more questions regarding the Mando's future. There will be heavy tone shift for S3 as now he has right to Mandorian Throne if he wants to do that.

It left with more questions regarding the Mando's future
Definitely, after what happened to the child, there are more questions about S3, what will it center around. I'm expecting crossovers majorly, just like the Arrowverse..

Definitely, after what happened to the child, there are more questions about S3, what will it center around. I'm expecting crossovers majorly, just like the Arrowverse..
Yeah! The newly announced Rangers of the New Republic and Ashoka will be all tiein to Mando's future seasons.

Idk it qualifies as Spoilers. But I'm saying this anyway as that trilogy came out almost a year back.
  • If the Child (Grogu) never shows back again the future, it's safe to assume that he is killed by Kylo Ren.
  • And we can safely assume that the Child's blood is harvested for making clones, perfectly leading to Snoke and even the emperor Palpatine himself.
However, there is a slight explanation missing, Bo Katan never won that dark saber in the battle, Sabine (If you don't know her watch Rebels) just gave to her thinking she would be a better leader. And they debunked it in the Finale, unless some explanation there for it after the events of Rebels, there is no good excuse for doing it.

Last edited:
In last year’s Season 2 finale of “Star Wars: The Mandalorian,” the appearance of a young Luke Skywalker was one of the biggest reveals and best-kept secrets of the acclaimed show thus far. Reaction to the episode was emotionally-charged for many, deeply resonating with generations of fans who were elated to see the Jedi Master in his post-Return of the Jedi prime. The story of the cutting-edge technology used to bring Luke back is the subject of a special extra episode of “Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian,” debuting August 25 on Disney+.

“Making of the Season 2 Finale” is a behind-the-scenes look at the making of this celebrated “chapter” of “The Mandalorian,” with a focus on the technology used for recreating Luke Skywalker. It delves into the collaborative process, including working with Mark Hamill, to create an authentic and fitting recreation, and explores the immense pressure and responsibility the filmmakers had in bringing back one of the most important characters in film history.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock