Test series against West Indies will be Misbah's last: PCB

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 553
Reaction score
Test captain Misbah-ul-Haq is yet to announce if the tour to the West Indies will be his final one for Pakistan but PCB chairman Shaharyar Khan on Wednesday made it clear that the series will bring the curtains down on the veteran batsman's international career.

Khan told the media in Lahore that the Test series in West Indies will be the last for Misbah.

Test series against West Indies will be Misbah's last: PCB - Rediff Cricket

Misbah will retire after WI Tour :huh

It states here that Misbah has not yet called on his retirement but PCB chief has said it will be his last series.So it is as good as to say that if he not considered for next series;that he has been dropped .coz maybe Misbah wants to continue but PCB don't want him

Misbah announces retirement from Test cricket (officially)

Misbah-ul-Haq , the Pakistan Test captain, announced his retirement from the longest format of the game on Thursday (April 6), revealing that the upcoming three-match Test series against West Indies will bring down curtains on his illustrious career.

"I am announcing my retirement from international cricket," said Misbah. "The upcoming series against West Indies will be my last.

Misbah announces retirement from Test cricket - Cricbuzz

Back
Top Bottom