Teaser Confirms Yu Yutopia Will Sport A Metal Body

• Thread starter Thread starter Ankit_bpl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 709

Ankit_bpl

Reaction score
Last month, Micromax subsidiary Yu said it's planning to launch what it called "the most powerful smartphone ever," and now the company has released a teaser image confirming that the device - called Yutopia (internally code-named Project Achilles) - will come with a metal body.

bd68cf39ca0fe5f838371e2de22af8f2.jpg

Although specs of the handset aren't confirmed yet, from what we know till now, it will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset, and sport a 5.2 inch (QHD or 1080p) display. It will come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.

8dd12c00d246bee3cead138ed548fc9d.jpg

In terms of camera, the Yutopia is expected to feature a 21MP rear unit and an 8MP front snapper. It will run Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based Cyanogen OS 12.1, while connectivity options will include Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, GPS, and dual-band WiFi 802.11ac.

Have a look at it! https://m.facebook.com/yuplaygod/posts/832565673507275

Sarkar said:
Yes it does

How ???

It would be great if they give 6000-8000 mAh battery..

But more than 2 GB RAM is a waste for 95% of the users...
I don't know abt the anomalies who want to run 100 apps at the same time :lol

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
How ???

It would be great if they give 6000-8000 mAh battery..

But more than 2 GB RAM is a waste for 95% of the users...
I don't know abt the anomalies who want to run 100 apps at the same time :lol

Ok then is it required 5 MP front facing camera ? I don't know anybody who takes selfie from 10 feet but still many companies including most values Apple now provides it ;)

So More than 2 MP front facing camera is a waste for 95% of the users...

companies should provide better back camera instead of front facing camera as most of the time we use it :dodgy

And there are many people who listen FM Radio but strangely ₹92,000 iphone 6 don't have it, though simple ₹1000 basic phone have this feature :lol

So there are many thing we don't need but still companies are providing and there are many thing we need but companies don't provide it. Thankfully there are many option so choose according to your need :ohya

Sarkar said:
Ok then is it required 5 MP front facing camera ? I don't know anybody who takes selfie from 10 feet but still many companies including most values Apple now provides it ;)

companies should provide better back camera instead of front facing camera as most of the time we use it :dodgy

And there are many people who listen FM Radio but strangely ₹92,000 iphone 6 don't have it, though simple ₹1000 basic phone have this feature [emoji38]

So there are many thing we don't need but still companies are providing and there are many thing we need but companies don't provide it. Thankfully there are many option so choose according to your need :ohya
Wait For Google's Project Ara...
Sarkar said:

And there are many people who listen FM Radio but strangely ₹92,000 iphone 6 don't have it, though simple ₹1000 basic phone have this feature [emoji38]

Wait For Google's Project Ara...
Have A Look At It :-
http://www.projectara.com/

Back
Top Bottom