Good News T-Series Chairman Bhushan Kumar Honoured By Guinness World Records

It's actually stupidity vs original content. You don't watch music. You listen to it. It's ironic that Indians pays the least for music.
Actually the Indians who supported T-Series in getting more subs are just as foolish. How the hell is T-Series representing India? Youtube was always meant for independent content creators and not corporate goons. I personally dislike pewdiepie but still one shouldn't feel happy about this thinking it's India's victory. I'd have been happy if someone like bbkivines(i also dislike him) got this record.

Am not against PewDiePie or t series ...But what i only know that whole world knows about this fight between pewdiepie vs t series.. so i support indians and never gonna support 8 years old stupid army who always mock and insult Indian all time on social media...And am well aware about that and i know that am not gonna get any oaisa for supporting any team ..same we people support Indian cricket team during matches like it is matter of death and life ..but sadly no one outside indian subcontinent dont even care about cricket..so what s matter of supporting that game all time ?? 80% tv viewership of cricket world cup is from india only ..

Am not against PewDiePie or t series ...But what i only know that whole world knows about this fight between pewdiepie vs t series.. so i support indians and never gonna support 8 years old stupid army who always mock and insult Indian all time on social media...And am well aware about that and i know that am not gonna get any oaisa for supporting any team ..same we people support Indian cricket team during matches like it is matter of death and life ..but sadly no one outside indian subcontinent dont even care about cricket..so what s matter of supporting that game all time ?? 80% tv viewership of cricket world cup is from india only ..
Then you sir fell for pewd's trap. He irked the likes of you to get more subs. He knows we're an over populated country with a lot to offer for his channel. Kept making stupid videos on India and the world laughed at us because of how stupid we were. Why did we even react to him in the first place? Don't like him? Don't watch. Instead what these people did was realise T-Series had potential of overtaking him and so started this campaign thinking T-Series is fighting for us when they were only busy counting the cash they were accumulating. Don't connect this to cricket or sports now.

In the end nobody won. People who invested their time with this crap should seriously utilise their time doing something useful. Both made good money from this drama and those who put their time into it didn't gain anything. If Indians did care about this they would have supported an independent creator to really show we can do it but we failed.

Last edited:
Then you sir fell for pewd's trap. He irked the likes of you to get more subs. He knows we're an over populated country with a lot to offer for his channel. Kept making stupid videos on India and the world laughed at us because of how stupid we were. Why did we even react to him in the first place? Don't like him? Don't watch. Instead what these people did was realise T-Series had potential of overtaking him and so started this campaign thinking T-Series is fighting for us when they were only busy counting the cash they were accumulating. Don't connect this to cricket or sports now.
T series makes money by offering content and lots of efforts behind this money..its same like netlfix and amazon prime earn money..so why we always target t series only .if anyone dont like t series they can unsubscribe them...and this war was started by PewDiePie not by t series .t series nevwr insult any country like PewDiePie did ...

T series makes money by offering content and lots of efforts behind this money..its same like netlfix and amazon prime earn money..so why we always target t series only .if anyone dont like t series they can unsubscribe them...and this war was started by PewDiePie not by t series .t series nevwr insult any country like PewDiePie did ...
Dude first understand what Youtube is. I already told you why the war was started & also the reason for insulting. I'm a business graduate and i don't mean to boast about it but his tactics are simple and effective which worked very well. If you really think either T-Series or Pewdiepie cares about us then only God can help you.

Dude first understand what Youtube is. I already told you why the war was started & also the reason for insulting. I'm a business graduate and i don't mean to boast about it but his tactics are simple and effective which worked very well. If you really think either T-Series or Pewdiepie cares about us then only God can help you.

This kind of unnecessary and irrelevant rivalries will never end and there r enough people who get lured into believing that somehow it is their moral responsibility to firmly stand by one side or another. I don't like interfering in people's interests or choices but only hope that time/energy is directed towards better things. This India Vs World context given to this channel subscription war is most absurd part, both sides gained more popularity and people did not understand real game behind curtains. :)

This kind of unnecessary and irrelevant rivalries will never end and there r enough people who get lured into believing that somehow it is their moral responsibility to firmly stand by one side or another. I don't like interfering in people's interests or choices but only hope that time/energy is directed towards better things. This India Vs World context given to this channel subscription war is most absurd part, both sides gained more popularity and people did not understand real game behind curtains. :)
Silly and stupid rivalry. It's like Chinese government rooting for Thanos because of their one child policy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock