Swaraj | Prime Video

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 485

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
After successfully running on television now you can watch all episodes of Season 1, 2 and 3 on Prime Video. There will be 75 episodes of this proud saga.

Last edited:
It was anything but successful. They lost the buzz after few weeks. It's nothing but wastage of taxpayers money. Shyam Benegal type documentaries are much better than this.

It was anything but successful. They lost the buzz after few weeks. It's nothing but wastage of taxpayers money. Shyam Benegal type documentaries are much better than this.
Everyone has there opinion but it was not wastage of money, they are showcasing the unsung heroes I just watched latest episodes.

Wow! I was looking for this series, initially, they tied with Netflix but don't why was it called off.

The series should be uploaded to YouTube to reach a larger number of viewers.

Wow! I was looking for this series, initially, they tied with Netflix but don't why was it called off.

The series should be uploaded to YouTube to reach a larger number of viewers.
Netflix? Never heard of it. Although, it should be on Sony LIV because of very few content on it. It would be in noticed by many.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock