Good News Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban 2.0 & AMRUT 2.0

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 603
Why 2.0? Is this a movie? What was wrong with Swatch Bharat 1.0? Didn't work? 🤔

Check video. BTW as you are asking it's second phase of Swatch Bharat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be a utter flop hope this time good cast 😝 .. nobody knows what happens to Ganga cleaning project launched in 2014 now it's 2021 ??

Might be a utter flop hope this time good cast 😝 .. nobody knows what happens to Ganga cleaning project launched in 2014 now it's 2021 ??
This kind of schemes cannot work in our country. I saw a guy urinating in the street wearing a swatch bharat t-shirt. I would've taken pictures. But didn't want to get into trouble. You will find many like him. You will find many cleaning streets just one day a year for Instagram and littering next day. Unless government comes with high penalties. I don't see people's mindset changing. Cuz, we are just use to spitting and littering. Unless you scare them. Nothing will happen.

This kind of schemes cannot work in our country. I saw a guy urinating in the street wearing a swatch bharat t-shirt. I would've taken pictures. But didn't want to get into trouble. You will find many like him. You will find many cleaning streets just one day a year for Instagram and littering next day. Unless government comes with high penalties. I don't see people's mindset changing. Cuz, we are just use to spitting and littering. Unless you scare them. Nothing will happen.
Exactly in my street 2 swatch bharat waste collecting drums are there but nobody putting waste there people just throwing then its just stagnated in street and nobody cleaning though 😒

Last edited:
Exactly in my street 2 swatch bharat waste collecting drums are there but nobody putting waste there people just throwing then its just stagnated in street and nobody cleaning though 😒
So who is responsible then, govt or us. No scheme can be successful if we don't contribute to mission. I had a chance to spend few months during lockdown in Indore and was amazed to see how people were treating solid and liquid waste in seperate bin, and proper seperate collection of waste by municipal authorities.

Last edited:
So who is responsible then, govt or us. No scheme can't be successful if we don't contribute with mission. I had a chance to spend few months during lockdown in Indore and was amazed to see how people were treating solid and liquid waste in seperate bin, and proper seperate collection of waste by municipal authorities.
I would say government is failing in their role. It's their duty to bring laws and impose heavy fines. Only they can discipline public. PRs doesn't contribute to anything.

I would say government is failing in their role. It's their duty to bring laws and impose heavy fines. Only they can discipline public. PRs doesn't contribute to anything.
Blve me buddy, laws and penalty will also not change the mentality. We already have so many laws and fines but we follow them only when law enforcement folks are watching us otherwise

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock